- 1 - 16 oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 2 cans (10.5 oz) Italian style diced tomatoes
- 6 cups chicken broth (I use less sodium version)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Make sure cream cheese is cut up in 1 inch cubes before placing in crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Gracie Road.