This easy and delicious pudding pie becomes magical when saltine crackers transform into a soft crust.
- 1 (1.4 oz.) Package Sugar Free Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 32 Salted-Top* Saltine Crackers
- 1 (8 oz.) Container COOL WHIP whipped topping
- chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
- Whisk instant pudding and milk together and place into the refrigerator 5 minutes.
- Place 16 crackers in the bottom of an 9x9 pan.
- Pour half of the pudding over crackers, and spread evenly with spoon.
- Place remaining 16 crackers over pudding, the pour other half of pudding over crackers and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Top with entire container of COOL WHIP.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings before serving, if desired.
*you must use salted-top saline crackers. It wont taste the same with unsalted.
We have served this after 12 hours and it's fine, but it's really best after 24 hours.